Friday 5 June 2015

DYSTONIA: MEETING PEOPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME

Meeting people for the first time is something that makes me shit myself! I hate meeting new people no matter who they are I get so scared and nervous that my dystonia just gets to an unbearable level of pain, my back and neck spasm up so bad I can hardly stand.

Everyone who has a condition will know what I mean about having a bad day, everyone in the world has a bad day but when you have a condition like dystonia you rarely get a good day.

I get so frustrated when I have a few really bad days in a row as it limits everything you can do. I even struggle with simple tasks like putting my socks on. It feels like you don't want to carry on with life sometimes and you just want to crawl up into a ball and just vanish but no matter what you try to do you need to realise that no matter how much you wish,pray or hope you have got this horrible shitty condition and nothing will get rid of it!

I am not saying everyday is a shit day as sometimes you wake up and feel no pain and you can have a great day until you spot someone staring or whispering then your day in completly ruined as you immeditly get a spasm down your spine and then comes the spasms for the rest of the day.

I have a twitter page if you are interested @myroylefamily

No comments:

Post a Comment