Monday 3 August 2015

DYSTONIA: ANOTHER TRIP TO THE HOSPITAL FAIL

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM PISSED OFF AND UPSET WHILST WRITING THIS!!!

Another blog about the useless NHS you should be getting used to me talking about them by now but I just have so many set backs in my life it just seems it will never end.

No one helps with the 140 mile trip which i have to do but I don't mind I would drive fly anything to get some help for my condition.

My experience today was a shit one people! I got there early like I always do! and I sat there in the uncomfy chairs they provide for around 10 minutes then he came out stared at me and went back into his room. This obvsily didn't please me as I was uncomfy sitting there and there was around 20 people waiting in the waiting room and my Anxiety was so bad and I was shaking.

He came out after another 10 minutes and shouted another persons name, I responded by saying what about me and he said "Oh I didn't know you was here" I had to wait another 30 minutes before I got into see him.

The thing what frustrates me more than anything is that nothing ever happens when I go and see them.
I have been ringing and ringing since November 2014 to complain about my head pain and spasms which are getting worse and worse.

I have had a meeting with my surgeon and he did not say anything really apart from budgets are very slim as I have had so many operations which I think takes the piss!

I am in so much pain at the moment with my head and my back and that is not helping my anxiety as I am on edge as I am crippled over in pain most of the time.

Even when i'm in the house i'm struggling and that is where i am the most comfiest and even that at times is so painful to get around, its just shit at the moment and it makes it worse when the NHS does not give too shits about your health and care as your just a name to them which is wrong you should get treated with respect and with dignity.

The man who I see is the most disrespectful man I have ever come across he is always on his Iphone or scribbling down bullshit on paper and just does not want me to be in there and it just seems that he wants me to go as soon as possible. I came out today so upset as once again nothing was done or my worries were not even noted I am so dissapointed with how I am getting treated and I know I can't just nip to another hospital as there is only a couple what does DBS

THANK YOU FOR READING SORRY IT WAS A LITTLE RANT
PLEASE TWEET ME WITH YOUR NHS EXPERIENCES @MYROYLELIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment