Friday 31 July 2015

DYSTONIA: WHY WONT THE NHS LISTEN

WHY WHY WHY!!!

I am asking this question a lot this year towards the NHS they are a joke when it comes to my care, they say they have no money as I have had 13 operations and it hasn't worked, I think they forget sometimes that it is there fault why I have gone down hill again, if they operated properly and put the wires in correctly in 2008 I would properly only have had 3 but because of there mistake I have been in pain and suffering ever since and now there saying about money.

I get really upset at times with the NHS as it was not me who decided to have my condition or it wasn't anything to do with my childhood it all happened at birth, It really gets to be when people smoke or drink there whole lives then complain when they get ill and next minute there in hospital taking beds and surgeons time up and getting a new liver or heart!

People who are like me which have not got a choice in having a condition should be treated straight away and when we do complain about pain or any worries we should get seen ASAP! People with conditions are brushed aside to much by the NHS and it really pisses me off as we all should have the choice of having a good life and a comfortable life and many of us around the world have to live in pain as someone with a calculator is saying we cost too much.

I hope the world changes about unknown conditions like Dystonia and I know there is so many more that are brushed under the NHS dirty carpet.

I will continue to fight the NHS till I get justice no matter how long it takes!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BLOGS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME

TWEET ME @myroylelife I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment