Monday 16 March 2015

WELCOME TO MY LIFE OF SHAKES LAUGHS AND PLENTY OF ACCIDENTS!!!!

Welcome to my new blog, all about my life, all the stupid things i get myself into and the accidents i have with all my shakes.

I will go in and out of my life as i write these blogs with very happy times and some sad times, but i think most of all i will tell you, all the shakey stories and all the silly stuff i have done in my 21 years.

The first thing you need to know that i have a condition called Dystonia which effects walking and movements which sometimes gets you down but i always find a way to carry on.

I have a great new family that has helped me through a lot in the 2 years i have known them, My finance is amazing her name is Hollie but she is my Denise. Then there is her mum and dad  - Jim and Barb, which are actually Stewart and Carole. If you have watched the royal family you would have guessed by now that we are named after all of them. Holl has a brother called Sam which is obviously Anthony.

I have some fantastic stories over the last 2 years about the royal family and there will be many more to come, I will be dipping in and out of my years with stories which i hope you will laugh at and will enjoy reading.

I love a good old moan and a whinge and no doubt i will be posting a few moaning blogs about people, tv shows anything really what i find annoying which goes on in my day.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU ARE FINDING THIS BLOG INTERESTING

No comments:

Post a Comment