Thursday 19 March 2015

MY SHAKES,SPASMS AND DYSTONIA

HI,

I have decided to blog about my condition before I start with all the funny stories and all the stupid stuff I have done in my life I thought i would write a little about Dystonia.

I have had a condition called Dystonia which I refuse to call a disability, everyone on this planet has a purpose and everyone can make a difference to the world and when people are labeled disabled people instantly treat them very different to anyone else which hopefully over the next few blogs who ever reads these will chance there minds on people who are a little different.

Dystonia is a movement disorder which effects your movements and your walking which can be very hard to live with but you have to carry on as like anyone you have your good days and your bad days, I have lived with my condition ever since birth so I have never known anything different over than having shakes and walking different. I will write a blog later on my birth and how things went wrong and how i ended up having my condition.

Dystonia effects me everyday of my life and I wont lie and say it's nice to live with but you have to grit your teeth and get on with life, I struggle with everyday tasks such as making a cup of coffee or making anything which I could spill as I spill a hell of a lot of stuff everyday of my life, I will be writing a blog on my coffee spills in the next few weeks as I have a lot of funny stories about them.

I will also do a blog on what tablets I have used in the past and what tablets i am on now and how i think they have all been useless in aiding me and making my life better.

I have also just signed up on twitter so get in touch if you also have Dystonia or any condition
@MyRoyleLife

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU ARE FINDING THIS BLOG INTERESTING

No comments:

Post a Comment