Thursday 26 March 2015

HOW I HAVE DYSTONIA AND HOW I NEARLY DIED!

I thought I would go back to the start with this blog, I was born on the 18th January 1994 in Lancaster Infirmary.

I did not breath for over 9 minutes and I was in a very critical condition as I got stuck coming out from my mother my left arm got twisted and they pulled it out and this is why I have Dystonia.

I was in intensive care for over 3 weeks and everyday was a real battle to stay alive but i was a tough little bugger and i was not going to give up that easy.

The doctors and the so called "experts" said that I would never ever walk and I would be in a wheelchair for all of my life. My dad bless him refused to listen to any of the doctors and 2 years later I took my very first steps and my dad said he cried his eyes out and knew I have proved the experts wrong and started to walk.

     I will be going in and out of my life as I think this will make the blog more interesting as I will be talking about different years

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU ARE FINDING THIS BLOG INTERESTING

No comments:

Post a Comment