Friday 4 December 2015

DYSTONIA: BLOGMAS #4 FOLLOWING IN MY DAD'S FOOTSTEPS

Welcome to day 4 of Blogmas I hope you're enjoying reading my post's.

My dad has always worked very hard and I have always respected the work he has done, I have always asked him about the jobs he's on and what he is doing the next day, He has always worked in Civil Engineering and when I was growing up every chance I could get I was in the van with him and off to work with him.

I used to love seeing all the machines and seeing him at work, he's never missed a day of work and I've always respected him for that, I have always wanted to work with him and beat his achievements but I know I will never be able to work in that line of work as my condition, it makes me a little sad but i'll always have the memories of going to work as a child with my dad and seeing everything, even now I look at his emails about the drawings of jobs and his projects of jobs.

My dad took me everywhere as a child even when I was in a wheelchair he used to always put it in the back of the van and take me everywhere he went, I never really had the chance to go out anywhere but when my dad offered the chance to go to his work or just out to fill the van up I used to jump at the chance.

I have learnt a lot from my dad about the railway and Building works not that I will ever be able to do any of the work he has done but I have the memories of great days out as a child which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Brilliant memories and brilliant times as a child.

HAVE A GREAT DAY FOR WHO EVER READS THIS.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MYROYLELIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment