Friday 11 December 2015

DYSTONIA: BLOGMAS #10 THANK YOU DYSTONIA SOCIETY

WELCOME TO A VERY LATE DAY 10 BLOGMAS:

This is going to be a little short Blog today as I just want to say a huge thank you to Angie at the Dystonia Society.

I rang her on Tuesday a little annoyed about what is happening with my care down at Salford and expressed my concerns to her via a answer phone message.

Yesterday at about midday she rang me back and I told her how I have been getting worse and I am struggling to do very simple tasks and walking around the house, I also told her about the pains in my head near the DBS wires which can cause me to be in pain for hours and this is happening a lot at the moment, It's so frustrating to get threw to anyone so after 2 weeks of trying I rang Angie and reported my problems and my worries.

She is very good and a great professional and I must thank her as she told me she would ring Boston Scientific herself and try and get hold and try and tell them my concerns. Angie rang me back within 30 minutes and said she has sorted Cheryl to join the meeting on the 21st December down at Salford Royal Hospital. I now have someone I can express my concerns to other than the useless Monty as he is very disrespectful towards me and does not care about my needs and pain one bit. He still does not have a clue how the Boston System works and I get very upset when I travel down there and nothing ever seems to get solved.

Thank you to Angie for her massive help and thank you for always being on the other end of the phone if I need help getting threw to the doctors.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment