Tuesday 1 December 2015

DYSTONIA: BLOGMAS #1 STILL SHAKING

Sorry I have not blogged in a very long time, to be honest I have been in a defeatist attitude for a while, My condition is getting worse every week and I still have no help from Salford Royal and they have still not written or rang about an appointment I have rang and rang and I can't get any response.

In the last few months there has been a few changes and I will be blogging every day up till Christmas and I hope everyone who reads these blogs are not getting stressed about the build up to Christmas.

My back is in a lot of pain every single day at the moment, I just can't seem to get comfy in any position, I am sleeping a lot then sometimes I can't sleep at all haha.

I will be writing more detailed blogs other the next 24 days but I thought I would just ease back into it by saying hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment