Wednesday 1 April 2015

DYSTONIA GETTING WORSE AND SO WAS THE BULLYING: AGE 4

The bullying was getting far worse every day i struggled into school by this stage my left leg was also trailing behind me, to be honest my full body was trailing towards the end of St Josephs as i was emotionally tired of all the hurtful comments i was receiving every hour of every school day.

I could not even go to the teacher anymore as even they thought i was making all this up and was just doing it for attention at school. Who in this world would get bullied just for the sake of it ?

Certainly not me i was always a happy child and all i wanted to do was to play with my buses and trucks and any other kind of vehicle but when the thought of going into that Horrible school each morning sent me to tears and that was the first time I knew what fear was.

I remember the school disco I went to at St Joseph's and it was terrible it was my first experience of loud music and flashing lights and I was so scared all the way through it, My main goal was just to get through the 2 hours without the bullies seeing me and getting home! I had to go as it was in school time, the walk down the the school hall was down about 100 steps as our school was built on 2 different sites which was awful every time we had to go down to the hall for anything as by this stage i was really struggling to walk even a few yards. I always will remember walking down them steps to the disco that afternoon and falling over, I was at the back of everyone as i was the slowest and i fell with a almighty thud down to the ground I scraped all my hands and my knee, No one even knew i did it and I didn't cry as by that stage I was used to falling over all the time as I was getting very unbalanced.

About half way through the disco I remember starting to cry, I think I just had enough of it all and broke down. I even remember what song was playing at the time it was Cher Do you believe in love: Ever since I have always held back the tears when that song is played as that moment was one of the worst moments in my life.

I WILL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER STAGE IN MY LIFE VERY SOON:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MyRoyleLife

No comments:

Post a Comment